Sadrinka Of Kansas City

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Here goes the rant or ramble however you want to look at it....

Really have nothing to say about the team... it is just depressing and driving me to drink more. Which is good only for the fact I will not have to change my name... SaDRINKa.

Yes, I still support the team and will actually be going out to the "K" this weekend and buying a ticket when I get there... as opposed to actually having a ticket through my season tickets. I am a gluten for punishment at this point.

I have no comment on how they have been playing or how they have been managed or how the GM has been running the team or the owner for that matter. However, after this home stand I will be back with some more rambling and ranting if I make it through the next 10 days.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    la la laaaaaaaaaaa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home