Sadrinka Of Kansas City

Monday, March 27, 2006


15 Day DL?

Can Weight Watchers get him into shape in 15 days? How about Jenny Craig?

OK... so my friends just got back from Disney and they mentioned they 'ate their way' through Epcot. I am guessing that "Elvis" (pictured here from Spring Training on 3/4) ate his way through October, November, December, January, and February!

I personally would be embarassed if next to my name where it used to say Starter for the KC Royals it now said '15 Day DL due to Lack of Stamina'.

Now I say that for 2 reasons:
  1. It means he is fat and can't pitch enough innings to be a starter.
  2. Do I even need to go there with the second reason... "Lack of Stamina"? Wow what man would want that near their name!

OK so now we are down two starting pitchers.. one for Lack of Stamina and one for Lack of Marbles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home