Sadrinka Of Kansas City

Sunday, February 26, 2006

New blogger... Here goes


So since a few of my friends are now 'blogging' I thought I might as well start one of my own to talk about my passion...

OK don't call me crazy, stupid, dumb or a groupie but I am obsessed with the baseball and more importantly.... The Kansas City Royals. I will travel to other countries (Canada - picture here) and of course other states just to catch a glimpse of 'my team'. So on this blog I will discuss many things but the main focus will be my obsession with the 'boys of summer'.

I am a season ticket holder (5th season) but have been going out to the 'K' since 1990 when my best friend and I started hanging out with the 'right field rowdies'. I have many memories that I will share at slow times but hope to make new ones throughout this blog and share them as they happen.

I am preparing for my 2nd trip to Surprise, Arizona with some of my peeps. We will be heading down to the sunny state on Friday and I can't wait. I will keep you all posted...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger ...JustCara said…

    Hey you crazy lady! Love the blog!

    Now, the Royals are the baseball team, right? (I just get m'self so confused...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home